2020 PERMACULTURE DESIGN CERTIFICATION COURSE
Date: August 3th - 14th, 2020
Location: Monticello College Campus
Become a Certified Permaculture Designer and learn how to apply natural law to garden, home, business and community to create well-designed abundant, self-fertile and self-regulating systems.
Upon completion of the course graduates receive a Permaculture Design Certificate, an internationally-recognized credential for design consulting. The course is a mixture of both classroom and outdoor hands-on projects.
Our 12-day hands-on Permaculture Design Certification Course teaches you:
Hands-on activities include:
- The 3 Ethics and 12 Natural Principles of Permaculture Design
- Map Making, Sector Analysis, Element and Zone Mapping
- The Patterns of Nature and Pattern Language techniques
- Climates and Eco-Systems, Soil Analysis, Terraforming and Water Strategy
- How to develop self-fertile, self-watering, self-regulating plant systems that require no external pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers and even no weeding!
- Plant Systems, Food Forests and the 7 Types of Forest Products, The 7 Layers of Perennial Systems, Stacking Succession and Function
- Efficient, healthy animal strategy
- Invisible Structures: Dynamics among Humans, Law, Codes and Zoning, Liability, US Legal Entity Strategy
- Concepts in Natural Building Design and Authentic Human Settlements and Villages
- Natural Nutrition and Medicine both from the plants you planted, as well as the plants you didn’t! Plant Identification, study of local plant species
- Construction of an underground green house (walipini) and learn how to make your own for under $300!
- Survey and dig swales on contour
- Plant a food forest
- Identify and harvest nutrition and medicine from wild plants
- Create natural, healthy meals from whole foods found in the country side, grown in the garden or stored in the pantry / root cellar
Cost: $1,500 (Bring a family member for an extra $500)
Meals are included. Onsite Camping & Facilities provided. Local Hotels Available.
Limited Seating, sign up NOW!
For more information visit www.monticellocollege.org
To register, contact Josh – 435-554-8484 | firstname.lastname@example.org