Monticello College offers an intense experience for inquiring students who want to investigate the college without a full semester or year tuition obligation.
“I came to the Monticello College for the micro semester because I wanted to know what this college was about. After arriving I found that is was so much different and so much cooler than what I had thought. Everyone should come to this college because you get to experience what real life is like, you get to learn how to take care of yourself instead of relying on others.”
“My time at Monticello College has been amazing. It’s beautiful here and I’ve learned so much. Of all the incredible things that happen here, the book discussions have been my favorite.”
“I love the hands-on parts of the curriculum here, we can work on things physically and learn how to do things and then take them home to apply them in our lives. For example, a couple of weeks ago we helped build a straw bale house here on campus, and it was really cool to see that process.”
“I absolutely love the college and it’s curriculum. I’ve learned lots from just the month I’ve been here. I love how we are involved in nature and animals. All the students here are like a big family and I love that.”
“I really love the whole liberal arts education aspect. My favorite part was the book discussions that allowed us to go in-depth in the book and get a ton of different perspectives.”
$1,400 covers tuition, board, and room for 26 days of full campus life.
Students must be at least 16 years of age and agree to the following:
- Purchase and bring to campus, all books applicable to micro semester
- Obey faculty and follow all campus rules, programs, and traditions
- Have all pre-readings completed before arrival
- Give 100% participation during the micro semester
- Call or email for a student interview no later than April 30, at (435) 590-1661 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pass interview.
- Pay tuition via payment processing below.