YOUTH FOR AMERICA: It’s Back and Has Found A New Homewebdev
It has always been true—the youth are the future.
So what does your future hold?
Are you prepared to step into your GREATNESS?
Monticello College hosts Youth For America retreats because we take your future leadership serious.
But nobody said that learning about great American leaders and developing your own leadership skills had to be boring.
Come join us for a week of fun, new friends and mentors, and some of the most incredible beauty you have every seen.
Classes, colloquia, hiking, lake trips, bonfires, and wilderness skills training will stimulate discussions and help you remember why this is the greatest country on earth.
Perhaps most importantly, you will meet some of the best youth in the nation—youth like you who care about the important things, and you will make new friends that will change your life forever.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to enjoy the beauties of the Blue Mountains and catch the vision of a lifelong Thomas Jefferson Education on the campus of Monticello College!
This retreat includes:
- Nationally renowned MC speakers and faculty
- Transformational classes and activities
- Learning the power of the classics
- Wilderness survival skills
- Alternative habitat construction
- Exciting simulations
- Understanding the importance and price of freedom
- Great food
- Incredible mountain hiking trails, lakes, and streams
- Fun, fun, fun in typical Monticello College style
Location: Monticello College Campus – Monticello, Utah
Date: July 4-9, 2016
Who Can Attend: Ages 15-20. Limited to 40 participants
Cost: $529 per attendee
To register : email@example.com